Tuition and Financial Aid Options
Deciding on an Independent School education for your child(ren) is an important choice for every family to make. But considering how to afford it can be overwhelming.
At Friends' Central, we offer a number of different payment options to best suit our families needs. While all necessary information can be found here, you are welcome to call Susan Robinson, Director of Enrollment Management if you have specific questions. She can be reached directly at 610 645 5033.
Grades 9-12: $34,500
Grades 6-8: $30,750
Grades 2-5: $26,000
Grade 1: $23,000
In consideration of the differing financial situations of our families, there are three ways to satisfy the tuition bill:
- Families who do not receive a financial aid grant are eligible for a 1% discount, if tuition is paid in full by June 15.
- Parents may choose to pay two-thirds of the tuition by July 15 and defer the payment of the last third until January 1, through FACTS Online Management Services.
- Parents may choose to pay the tuition in 10 monthly installments through FACTS Online Management Services. No other extended payment plans are permitted.
Financial aid plays an important role at Friends' Central School. Our commitment to economic diversity allows us to strengthen our student body by funding talented students with limited financial means. Friends' Central is generous, but resources are limited. We ask that families consider all of their financial resources before applying for financial aid.
- During the 2015-2016 School year, Friends' Central provided approximately $5 million in financial assistance to 32% of our students.
- Financial Aid Grants are need-based and range from $1,000 to nearly full tuition and are offered at the time of admission and reviewed on a yearly basis.
- Grants are generally offered at the time of admission, beginning with students applying for Pre-Kindergarten, and are reviewed on a yearly basis.
- The request for aid is separate from the admission process and does not affect one's application for admission to the School.