Resources & Events
Niche College Search Resources
Register with Niche to research colleges and universities that fit your interests.
The Common Application
This site provides an application that is accepted at over 1000 different undergraduate programs.
Click here for the 2022-2023 Common Application Essay Prompts.
- SAT Test Registration
- ACT: American College Testing
- For a list of colleges and universities that do not require standardized tests, see www.fairtest.org.
Financial Planning for College
The SMARTTRACK® College Funding High School Initiative offers families resources to help them plan ahead and pay less for college. SMARTTRACK® offers free introductory webinars, and families may then choose to purchase additional SMARTTRACK® services.
- Click here to create your parent account.
- Already created your account? Login anytime here (one account per household)
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- FAFSA: Free application for federal student aid
A complete source of student Financial Aid information.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
To apply for Financial Aid through The College Board.
- U.S. Department of Education
- Understanding the FAFSA
- Friends' Central students can access a list of scholarship opportunities on goingmerry.com and scholarships.com.
Resources for College Admissions
- Friends' Central's 2022-2023 Profile for College & University Admission
- If you are a college representative interested in scheduling a visit with Friends' Central students, please visit SCOIR to view our live visit calendar.