Middle and Upper School Full Meal Plan – $1,500
The full meal plan provides each student with 7 points to use for lunch each day. Entrees have a point value of 2-3 points, while beverages, desserts, vegetables, and some snacks have a value of 1 point. Special lunches, such as brunches, buffets, and picnics, are included in this plan at no additional cost.
Every Middle and Upper School student is assigned a debit account. The debit system is a cashless system where funds can be added online at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com or at the register in the cafeteria with cash or a check. Students access their account with an individual PIN. Use of the debit system is optional; cash may still be used for food purchases.
- MyPaymentsPlus – Online Debit Account Replenishment System MyPaymentsPlus is a prepayment system that allows parents to make deposits into their children's debit accounts via the web at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. Payments are made via credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), bank check cards with VISA or MC logo, or savings/checking accounts (e-check via ACH). There is a fee of 4.75% for this service. In addition, the system will allow parents to view a child’s balance, payment and purchase history, and select low balance email alerts (as reminders that the account is low on funds). Parents will need to complete a short registration and then will be able to add each child before making online payments to their debit account. The profile will require the child's student ID, which parents receive by email each summer. Parents can also access the ID by mousing over their child's picture on the Veracross portal or by contacting email@example.com. If assistance is needed or parents have processing questions, they can contact MyPaymentsPlus directly by dialing 877.237.0946 or by visiting their website.
- Important PIN Info Selection of a Middle/Upper School Dining Services Meal Plan entitles parents to a Personal Identification Number (PIN), which allows purchasing power equivalent to the plan selected. Here is how it works: Students new to the City Ave. Campus will be given a PIN. Students attending FCS orientation in September will have a chance to visit the cafeteria and receive their PIN. Students not attending can receive their PIN just by asking one of our cashiers.
- Policies and Procedures One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Remember that PINs are non-transferable. PINs cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- Please refrain from taking dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
Middle & Upper School Cafeteria Hours
Monday – Friday
Breakfast: 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Snack: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Lunch: 11:45 am - 1:40 pm
After-School Snack: 2:50 pm - 3:20 pm
Middle & Upper School Full Meal Plan: