Middle and Upper School Full Meal Plan – $1,530
The full meal plan provides each student with 7 points to use for lunch each day. Entrees have a point value of 2-3 points, while beverages, desserts, vegetables, and some snacks have a value of 1 point. Special lunches, such as brunches, buffets, and picnics, are included in this plan at no additional cost.
Every Middle and Upper School student is assigned a debit account. The debit system is a cashless system where funds can be added online or at the register in the cafeteria with cash, check, or via a credit card online or in the Dining Hall. Students access their account with an individual PIN. Use of the debit system is optional; cash may still be used for food purchases.
- My Quickcharge – Online Debit Account Replenishment System
This school year, we are excited to be using a new system called My Quickcharge for managing your child’s cafeteria funds. We hope you’ll find this system easy and convenient.
- My Quickcharge is available online here.
- To download the My Quickcharge mobile app, click on Android or Apple, or search for “My Quickcharge” from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- If your child is a new student, click here for detailed instructions on how to set up your account, add funds, and monitor your child’s spending.
- If your child is a returning student, you can simply access your account through the login screen as shown in the detailed instructions. If you have forgotten your password, simply click "Forgot Password" on the main login screen, and then you can reset your password through your current email address on file.
- You can begin using the My Quickcharge system on Monday, August 19, 2019. Existing balances and deposits made prior to August 19, 2019 will be transferred to My Quickcharge.
- Important PIN Info Selection of a Middle/Upper School Dining Services Meal Plan entitles parents to a Personal Identification Number (PIN), which allows purchasing power equivalent to the plan selected. Here is how it works: Students new to the City Ave. Campus will be given a PIN. Students attending FCS orientation in September will have a chance to visit the cafeteria and receive their PIN. Students not attending can receive their PIN just by asking one of our cashiers.
- Policies and Procedures One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Remember that PINs are non-transferable. PINs cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- Please refrain from taking dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
Middle & Upper School Cafeteria Hours
Monday – Friday
Breakfast: 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Snack: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Lunch: 11:30 am - 1:50 pm
After-School Snack: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Phoenix Café: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Middle & Upper School Full Meal Plan:
Register for the MS/US Meal Plans here.
Debit Account (Per Day/Meal Payment Debit Account) - My Quickcharge.
Pricing and more info for Middle & Upper School Dining Services here.