Friends’ Central is committed to supporting the transportation needs of its students. There is a range of options available, including
- Free Public School busing within a 10-mile radius of either campus
- SEPTA trains and buses which drop off at the Overbrook Train Station and 63rd and Malvern Bus Depot. A free FCS Shuttle will will complete the route with pick-ups and drop-offs, in both the AM and PM.
- FCS Route Service which is a for-fee service consisting of specific routes that support pick-ups in various city neighborhoods. Please note: routes are contingent on minimum ridership.
- A free Center City route for students in Pre-K through grade 5 (after grade 5, this service is offered on a fee basis)
- A Center City after care and transport hub for Lower School families at the Trinity Center for Urban Life (2212 Spruce Street, Center City)
Buses are staffed with experienced and safe drivers who meet all state and federal requirements.
Questions? Contact JB Bowie, Transportation Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends’ Central offers a unique after care experience for Center City families and employees. Our extended day and transportation hub is located at the Trinity Center for Urban Life at 2212 Spruce Street in Center City, Philadelphia. Read more.