Friday, January 24, 2020
Message from the Health Services TeamWe are aware of the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus and are diligently monitoring developments. We are hopeful that the virus will not spread to our area; however, with this, and all viruses, it is important that we all do our part to protect and support our community.
Please adhere to our guidelines regarding when to keep your student home:
- Stay home for 24 hours after the last episode of vomiting
- Stay home for 24 hours after the last elevated temperature
- Stay home for 24 hours after the last dose of anti-fever medication AND normal temperature for that 24-hour period
- Stay home for 24 hours after antibiotics are begun for strep infections
- Stay home until all drainage stops in conjunctival (eye) infections
- Stay home if child is not feeling well enough to participate in school activities
We appreciate your communication regarding any signs and symptoms of illness your child may be experiencing. Here is a link to the CDC with information. We encourage you to check this website for the most current information.
The Friends’ Central Health Services Team