Welcome FCS parents! Below, you'll find important documents, links, news, and updates for current parents.
The Home and School Association is the organized body of Friends' Central parents and guardians. The personal investment of mothers and fathers in their children's education is an integral part of the School's philosophy, and by encouraging parental involvement, Friends' Central accomplishes its goal of establishing a partnership between the School, the student, and the family.
For more information on how to get involved, contact Andrea Nuneviller in the Home and School Office at 610.645.5040 or email@example.com.
Pumpkin Fair - Sunday, October 21!For those new to FCS, the Pumpkin Fair is our annual fall festival where the entire Lower School comes to join in family fun. There are arts and crafts, jugglers, carnival games and prizes, and the very popular haunted house. Purchase a wristband for admission into the Pumpkin Fair. Only children need a wristband; adults are free.
Wristbands - . Click here to buy now!
Purchase your wristband online now for $13. Wristbands are for our LS students and visiting children. This year, you can also purchase wristbands for guests in advance. Wristbands can be picked up the day of the Pumpkin Fair at the entrance table. On the day of the fair wristbands are $15. Contact Andrea Nuneviller, HSA Coordinator, if you have questions.
Parent Volunteers make it happen! - To make the day go smoothly we need parents to volunteer some time at one of our booths
To see a list of our booths and to volunteer for a shift. Click here to volunteer!
Pumpkin Fair Scarecrows
The Make-Your-Own Scarecrow booth volunteers are seeking donations of pants and long-sleeved shirts that will become scarecrows at the Scarecrow Booth! We are looking for jeans and plaid long sleeve shirts in sizes 3-6. Donations may be left in a bin located outside the lower school gym from October 1st to October 12th.
Coffee with Beth Johnson, Upper School Principal - Thursday, October 11, 7pm Middle School Room 10
Coffee with Alexa Quinn, Middle School Principal - Tuesday, October 23, 8:15am Middle School Room 10
Home and School Association Parent Gatherings
- Grade N/PK/K - Friday, October 5, 7pm-9pm in the Lower School Light Lab
- Grade 1 - Thursday, October 25, 7pm
- Grade 2 - Saturday, October 20, 7pm
- Grade 3 - Friday, November 9, 7pm
- Grade 4 - Thursday, October 11, 7pm-9pm in the Lower School Cafeteria, Bring some tape and scissors! We are building the Haunted House!
- Grade 5 - Saturday, October 6, 7pm
- Grade 6 - Friday, October 12, 7pm-9pm in the OPA Room
- Grade 7 - Friday, October 19, 7pm-9pm in the OPA RoomBuilding
- Grade 8 - Friday, November 30, 7pm-9pm in the OPA Room
- Grade 9 - Friday, October 5, 7pm-9pm in the "Phoenix Room" of Shallcross Cafeteria
- Grade 10 - Friday, November 2, 7pm-9pm hosted by Debbie and Brian Hoppy.
- Grade 11 - Thursday, November 1, 7-9pm, in the OPA Room