Ways to Give
American Express®, Visa®, MasterCard®, or Discover credit card gifts can be entered via our online giving site or our monthly recurring gift site or by calling the office at 610-645-5039.
By making a monthly recurring gift, you can spread the payment of your gift over the entire year. You determine the amount and number of months of payment when you make your gift here.
- A $5 monthly gift from September to June is a $50 gift
- A $205 monthly gift adds up to a Leadership gift
Cash, Check, or Money Order
Checks should be made payable to "Friends' Central School" and dropped off to the Development Office, located in the Main Building on the City Ave. campus, or they can be mailed to:
Friends' Central School
1101 City Avenue
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Matching Gifts can double or triple the value of your gift. Simply obtain a Matching Gift form from your company's personnel or human resources office, fill out the portion to be completed by the donor for your employer, and mail a copy of the form to the School along with your gift. Friends’ Central Fund Matching Gifts are counted towards a donor's membership in one of the Friends’ Central Fund Gift Clubs.
Stock and Appreciated Securities
A gift of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, and mutual funds) offers the benefit of supporting the School while offering significant benefit to the donor.
Please advise your broker to transfer your stock gift to:
Bryn Mawr Trust Company
DTC #0901 (Bank of NY/Mellon)
FBO (for the benefit of) Friends' Central School
Account # 190823 (Bryn Mawr Trust)
Please contact or have your broker contact Kim Emmons-Benjet, Director of Leadership GIving at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 610-645-4499 to advise her of your gift at least 24 hours before you expect the transfer to occur. Please specify the following information for a smooth transaction.
- Donor Name
- Name of stock to be transferred
- Number of shares or estimated value
- Delivering Agent/Brokerage institution making the transfer
Thank you in advance for providing our office with this information. Stock transferred into our school account does not name the donor associated with the gift.
IRA Charitable Transfer
An IRA Charitable Transfer can benefit donors aged 70 ½ and up. You can make a gift and receive tax benefits in return:
- Transfers must be made directly from a traditional IRA account by your IRA administrator to Friends’ Central.
- These gifts are not taxable; they qualify for your required minimum distribution (RMD) and do not count as income for federal income tax purposes.
- You can donate any amount up to $100,000.
- Must happen by December 31, 2020 to count in this tax year.
- Always check with your financial advisor to see if this makes sense for you.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to email@example.com.